This is typically what I look like when I am traveling or having to be out and about all day.
1) A pair of flats is a must! I love heels but let’s be real, I much rather be comfortable and be able to enjoy my day without being in pain every single steps!
2) A bag large enough to carry all my essentials as well as my DSLR and extra lens. This Sole Society satchel is the perfect size.
3) Jeans… you just can’t go wrong, especially when you have an awesome pair like these two toned ones by James Jeans.
4) I love a simple loose fitted knit top. Easy, comfortable, effortless.
5) When I am getting in and out of a car hopping from places to places, I tend to wear darker outerwear. You know, just in case I accidentally lean on a dirty wall or something. I love this textured wool-blend coat with 3/4 sleeves from F21, so classic and sleek.
6) Sunglasses and hat… honestly they are with me at all times, traveling or not. I love this beige wide brim fedora by one of my favourite hat companies, Mu Du London!